GET THE SAMPLE

Aluminum Granules & Pellets
 

Aluminum Granules & Pellets are made of aluminum paste, the excess solvent is removed, and then additives are added to extrude into a column with a diameter of 2mm and a length of 8-10mm. The aluminum flakes in the aluminum pellets are in the shape of silver dollars or corn flakes, with a thickness of 0.1um-2um and a diameter of 5-200um. The Aluminum content of the Aluminum  Pellets & Granules is about 80%, and the remaining 20% is high molecular polymer and additives. It can withstand a temperature of 280°C in the plastic (hold for 5 minutes), and some models can withstand a temperature of 300°C.

 Applications: 
   

 Request a sample > 

 Request a quote > 


Cancel